30.08.2025 01:20
The Israeli army has initiated the first phase of its occupation of Gaza City. Following this development, the Foreign Ministers of Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Slovenia, and Spain strongly condemned Israel's decision to establish a permanent presence in Gaza City.
```html
The Israeli army announced that it has "started preparations" for an invasion of the city of Gaza, where nearly 1 million Palestinians have sought refuge. In a statement from the Israeli Army, it was said, "Preliminary operations and the first phases of the attack on Gaza have begun. We are conducting operations with all our strength in the outer neighborhoods of Gaza."
STATEMENTS FROM 6 COUNTRIES
The Foreign Ministers of Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Slovenia, and Spain strongly condemned Israel's decision to establish a permanent presence in the city of Gaza.
ATTACKS HAVE INTENSIFIED
The Israeli army is intensifying its attacks in northern Gaza in line with the occupation and the forced displacement of Palestinians. In the latest statement from the army, it was reported that the first phase of the occupation has begun, and the expression "We are conducting operations with all our strength in the outer neighborhoods of Gaza" was used.
BODIES OF TWO HOSTAGES FOUND
The army also announced today that the bodies of two hostages have been found. Israeli media reported that one of the hostages was 56-year-old Ilan Weiss, who was kidnapped by Hamas on October 7, 2023.
STATEMENT FROM THE ISRAELI ARMY
In its first statement today, the Israeli army announced that the so-called temporary daily "tactical ceasefire" declared for humanitarian purposes in Gaza last month will no longer be valid for Gaza City as of today. The statement said, "In accordance with the situation assessment and the instructions of the political echelon, as of 10:00 today, the tactical-local ceasefire of military activities will not be implemented in the Gaza City area, which is a dangerous war zone."
MINISTER FIDAN: GENOCIDE HAS DEEPENED FURTHER
Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan addressed the General Assembly during a session focused on Gaza at the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TBMM). In his statement, Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan said: "I had expressed that the strategy pursued by Israel last year would not be limited to Gaza, but would create a wave of fire that would spread across the region. Unfortunately, today we are sadly witnessing that the predictions are unfortunately coming true one by one. Genocide in Gaza has deepened further, the Iran-Israel tension has turned into a 12-day war, Israel's aggression has spilled over into Lebanon and Syria, and provocations against holy sites in East Jerusalem, especially Al-Aqsa Mosque, have been increasing." Israel has been committing the crime of genocide in Gaza for two years, disregarding fundamental humanitarian values in front of the world's eyes.
```